The Zipp G40 XPLR is a wide (40mm) tire designed for control, which translates in the gravel world to higher overall speed. In developing this tire, Zipp began with a speed-carrying chevron center-tread pattern that transitions to an inverted soccer cleat design, then added XC-style knobs on the edges that offer the ability to dig in when you need it. And, amid all this, durability was crucial. The tire's casing and bead-to-bead puncture protection strip navigates the fine line between supple and stiff so that grip and performance do not suffer while making an incredibly durable gravel tire. The tire's 40mm width was carefully selected to be most effective with its tread pattern while also fulfilling riders' evolving preferences for wider tires during gravel events and off-pavement riding. It's just what you need for gnarly, all-day riding. It performs exceptionally well with Zipp's widest and most versatile 700c rim, the 303. - High-performance gravel and adventure tire - Aggressive cornering side knobs for excellent control - Fast-rolling center section - 30-65 psi - Tubeless Ready, tube compatible - Hookless compatible - ETRTO 40-622 (700x40c) - 120 TPI - Tan sidewall - Aramid bead-to-bead puncture protection that is very resistant to sidewall cuts - Hookless compatible - Weight: 480g
$17.99 - $24.99
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
$25.99 - $60.99
The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
$25.99 - $60.99
Corsa inspired tread design, for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth Corsa inspired center rolls fast, while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking. - Three compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance - Corsa-inspired smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance - Gravel tire designed for paved surfaces and hard-pack terrains - Side tread “scales” provide dependable bite through corners, and when braking
$27.99 - $32.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$30.99 - $34.99
Training tire benchmark now benefits from Vittoria’s Graphene compound for its even better tread life and secure grip. Together with the trusted strong nylon casing, the Zaffiro Pro delivers a very long service life with a good balance in performance and price. - Economical tire with long service life - Modern tread pattern design - Graphene-enhanced compound for durability and puncture resistance
The Adventure Tech offers a fast-rolling center that transitions to a mild side tread for City/Touring performance in a range of conditions. The e-bike-compliant Graphene compound rolls fast and extends battery life when used on an e-bike. A reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists, while the Solid Shielding puncture protection layer makes punctures a thing of the past. As with all Vittoria Tech Series tires, the mix of performance and durability add up to a great value! - Fast-rolling center, transitioning to a mild side tread - Graphene compound is Regulation-compliant for e-bike use - Wire bead
$60.99 - $69.99
A versatile all-round tire for a combination of terrain that features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4-compound rubber, the Mezcal balances; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance - A multitude of effective braking and climbing edges - Low profile, densely spaced knob configuration - Designed for all terrain types, from hard pack to mud to wet - PSI Range 30-60 - Not approved for use with hookless rims
$65.00 - $80.00
OFF-ROAD Ehline is an ideal tire for modern XC trails: fast-rolling without compromising cornering performance. Ehline’s tread pattern and casing provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires, making it a great choice for riders who take on increasingly aggressive and challenging terrain. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are short, tightly-spaced, and ramped to roll quickly; perpendicular siping provides grip during both braking and acceleration. - Transition lugs are ramped to roll quickly and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe-shaped siping allows lugs to conform to the terrain to maintain traction during braking. - Side lugs are taller and staggered, with parallel siping to enhance grip while leaning into a turn.
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
$19.95 - $25.79
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$19.99 - $26.99
- Street tire - Grooved tread with directional siping - Wire bead
- Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs - Size: 26 x 2.1
$29.76 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$34.90 - $39.90
- Classic training tire with 60tpi casing, a puncture protection belt and higher overall thickness than the Road
The P ZERO Road offers a slightly thicker tread base for increased puncture protection. - 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - EVO compound
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip. - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$74.90 - $89.90
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$76.90 - $84.90
- Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, whether dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
- All-Round Performance for Mixed Conditions - Medium knob height and tread spacing for optimal balance between grip and rolling speed over a mixed variety of terrain, from hardpack to loose and soft, maximized for both dry or wet conditions from the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice for trails where the terrains can vary and grip is fundamentally key, but without sacrificing rolling speed. All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
- Ultimate grip in loose and soft terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread to cut into and grip any kind of loose and soft terrain, in dry or muddy conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for any course where terrains can vary and grip is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
- Rear Specific Performance for Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction on either pedaling and braking durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding style.
- Ultra-Heavy Duty for Aggressive Riding - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for maximum grip on any kind of loose and soft terrain, maximized for dry or wet conditions due to the E-MTB specific SmartGRIP+ Compound. - The best choice when riding in demanding terrain, all with a new standard of rubber lifespan and casing reliability from incorporating the HyperWALL construction.
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$60.00 - $66.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
Bridging the gap - High-volume casing - Ideal for technical XC race courses - Medium knob height - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride.
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
Page 1 of 2 Next page