- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$49.99 - $69.99
When you want more speed on dry surfaces and are unwilling to compromise cornering ability, Vittoria's Mezcal G+ is your tire. The center ridge made of tightly spaced, low-profile knobs keeps you rolling fast and transitions cleanly into legit side knobs that tear into both hard and soft corners. The Mezcal offers hundreds of multi-directional biting edges across the tread for relentless climbing traction as well as reliable braking. And, you can forget about the usual speed versus handling tradeoffs, because Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound firms up on the straights for blazing speed, and softens when dynamic forces are applied to the tread, such as when braking, accelerating, or cornering. This means race-winning speed, and fun-soaked berm carving, all adding up to a versatile and fun tire that gets down to business.
$49.99 - $64.99
Vittoria's Peyote is a fast-rolling XC race tire with a heavily siped, well-spaced tread that excels in loose terrain. Stepped side knobs provide progressive cornering control while maintaining a tactile trail feedback. - 570 grams (27.5-inch Folding), 610 grams (27.5-inch TNT) - 600 grams (29-inch Folding), 720 grams (29-inch TNT)
$65.00 - $110.00 $110.00 - $130.00 Up to 50% Off
Surly's Big Fat Larry floats like a butterfly. Or maybe a blimp would be a better analogy. Measuring a whopping 4.7" when mounted to a 100mm rim, this tire will take you over sand, snow, and mud with no problem. Run low pressure for mind-blowing traction or pump it up for lower-rolling resistance, either way this tire has grip that would make Spiderman jealous.
$25.00 - $27.99
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 22 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
$19.99 - $29.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$12.00 - $16.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Presta valve - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1")
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 24 x 1.5-1.95
$8.99 - $13.99
Size: - 29 x 1.75-2.10 / 700c x 35-50 - 29 x 3.0-3.50 - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$3.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
Specialized's Fast Trak Sport is a light, lively and grippy tire featuring closely spaced, short center knobs with ramped edges for cruising fast, and a soft dual-density tread compound for top-notch control in all conditions.
Specialized's Hardrock'R is a long-lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth-rolling tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of its Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 880g - 650b x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 960g - 29 x 2.0"; psi 35-65; approximate weight 1000g
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Presta Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality
$7.99 - $17.99
Specialized's Standard Presta Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
$8.99 - $12.00
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
$31.00 - $36.00
Protect your tube from spoke hooks with CT Cotton Rim Tape. - Adhesive Backing - 10 Rolls Per Box
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The extra-thick tread rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. And with 3 glass and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well.
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 • ISO Width (mm): 57 mm • Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
• ISO Diameter: 340 , 349 / 16" recumbent • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 16 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 84g
• ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 88g (1.5-1.75)
• ISO Diameter: 400/18" • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 18 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 98g
• ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 92g (1.25-1.5), 118g (1.5-1.75), 132g (1.75-2.125)
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 94 g
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability -.9mm wall thickness -Removable Presta valve core -Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair ISO Width (mm): 25 mm Labeled Size: 24 x 1 Tube Compound: Butyl Valve: Presta Valve Core: Removable Valve Length: Short 32-40mm Valve Shaft: Threaded Weight: 83g
$7.99 - $12.99
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 150g (1.5-1.75), 156g (1.9-2.125), 180g (2.1-2.3)
Page 1 of 3 Next page