- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$31.95 - $35.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
$49.99 - $69.99
When you want more speed on dry surfaces and are unwilling to compromise cornering ability, Vittoria's Mezcal G+ is your tire. The center ridge made of tightly spaced, low-profile knobs keeps you rolling fast and transitions cleanly into legit side knobs that tear into both hard and soft corners. The Mezcal offers hundreds of multi-directional biting edges across the tread for relentless climbing traction as well as reliable braking. And, you can forget about the usual speed versus handling tradeoffs, because Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound firms up on the straights for blazing speed, and softens when dynamic forces are applied to the tread, such as when braking, accelerating, or cornering. This means race-winning speed, and fun-soaked berm carving, all adding up to a versatile and fun tire that gets down to business.
$49.99 - $64.99
Vittoria's Peyote is a fast-rolling XC race tire with a heavily siped, well-spaced tread that excels in loose terrain. Stepped side knobs provide progressive cornering control while maintaining a tactile trail feedback. - 570 grams (27.5-inch Folding), 610 grams (27.5-inch TNT) - 600 grams (29-inch Folding), 720 grams (29-inch TNT)
A folding tire with a very robust construction, capable of handling the worst of road conditions, without sacrificing the performance the Rubino range is known for. With full bead-to-bead tread wrap, cuts and punctures are dramatically reduced, and are reinforced with the anti-puncture layer inside the casing. This tire also shares the Graphene structure, long service life, puncture protection, responsive handling traits, and lightweight folding bead material of the Rubino Pro. - 60 TPI nylon casing - Puncture Resistant Belt helps protect against flats - Graphene rubber compounds
$26.99 - $30.99
Training tire benchmark now benefits from Vittoria’s Graphene compound for its even better tread life and secure grip. Together with the trusted strong nylon casing, the Zaffiro Pro delivers a very long service life with a good balance in performance and price. - Economical tire with long service life - Modern tread pattern design - Graphene-enhanced compound for durability and puncture resistance
$25.00 - $27.99
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$14.59 - $24.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 22 x 1.75
$19.99 - $29.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$12.00 - $16.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Presta valve - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1")
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.5-1.95
$8.99 - $13.99
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$3.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$15.00 $30.00 50% Off
Specialized's Fast Trak Sport is a light, lively and grippy tire featuring closely spaced, short center knobs with ramped edges for cruising fast, and a soft dual-density tread compound for top-notch control in all conditions.
$7.99 - $17.99
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Presta Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality - 32mm Presta valve
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
$10.99 - $12.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight MTB Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
$9.00 - $12.00
These are no ordinary bicycle tubes! These extra strong inner tubes stop flats for 2 years because there is Slime inside. - No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
$31.00 - $36.00
Protect your tube from spoke hooks with CT Cotton Rim Tape. - Adhesive Backing - 10 Rolls Per Box
Serfas' Krest 29-inch tire is a fast, predictable XC and all-mountain tire. The Krest uses ramped, medium-height knobs in the center for speed, and tightly spaced lugs all around offer great traction. It can be used as either a front or rear tire in all conditions.
$14.99 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm - Labeled Size: 700c x 28-32 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 400 g
- ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 88g (1.5-1.75)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight (g): 118 g
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 92g (1.25-1.5), 118g (1.5-1.75), 132g (1.75-2.125)
$7.99 - $8.00
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability - .9mm wall thickness - Removable Presta valve core - Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 25 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
Page 1 of 4 Next page