$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
- Ultra-Heavy Duty for Aggressive Riding - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for maximum grip on any kind of loose and soft terrain, maximized for dry or wet conditions due to the E-MTB specific SmartGRIP+ Compound. - The best choice when riding in demanding terrain, all with a new standard of rubber lifespan and casing reliability from incorporating the HyperWALL construction.
- Rear Specific Performance for Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction on either pedaling and braking durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding style.
$74.90 - $89.90
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
The Continental Race King is a straight shot to victory, with the speed and cornering confidence you need to push your limits beyond those of the pack. - A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons - Low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes - Excellent puncture resistance thanks to continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end - Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound - This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
$76.90 - $84.90
- Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, whether dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
- All-Round Performance for Mixed Conditions - Medium knob height and tread spacing for optimal balance between grip and rolling speed over a mixed variety of terrain, from hardpack to loose and soft, maximized for both dry or wet conditions from the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice for trails where the terrains can vary and grip is fundamentally key, but without sacrificing rolling speed. All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
- Ultimate grip in loose and soft terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread to cut into and grip any kind of loose and soft terrain, in dry or muddy conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for any course where terrains can vary and grip is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$65.00 - $80.00
OFF-ROAD Ehline is an ideal tire for modern XC trails: fast-rolling without compromising cornering performance. Ehline’s tread pattern and casing provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires, making it a great choice for riders who take on increasingly aggressive and challenging terrain. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are short, tightly-spaced, and ramped to roll quickly; perpendicular siping provides grip during both braking and acceleration. - Transition lugs are ramped to roll quickly and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe-shaped siping allows lugs to conform to the terrain to maintain traction during braking. - Side lugs are taller and staggered, with parallel siping to enhance grip while leaning into a turn.
Bridging the gap - High-volume casing - Ideal for technical XC race courses - Medium knob height - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride.
$60.99 - $69.99
A versatile all-round tire for a combination of terrain that features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4-compound rubber, the Mezcal balances; grip, durability, and low weight. - Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance - A multitude of effective braking and climbing edges - Low profile, densely spaced knob configuration - Designed for all terrain types, from hard pack to mud to wet - PSI Range 30-60 - Not approved for use with hookless rims
$64.95 - $69.95
For your way off-road. For more comfort. For the adventure. Be it the long tour, or the shortcut on your way home. The new gravel Terra series by Continental gets you there. Made to get you over rough and smooth. Choose alter road, choose Terra. Tubeless Ready Developed especially for the mountain bike sector, this additional puncture protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready. ProTection The ProTection technology gives our tires their perfect mix of fast rolling, grip and puncture protection. Four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls make this possible. The whole tire attains greater resilience and becomes less vulnerable to damage.
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
$60.00 - $66.00
Gravel and dirt road racing tire - Dual-Compound for longevity - Gravel-specific tread pattern - Tubeless Ready (TR) Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler, is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
The Zipp G40 XPLR is a wide (40mm) tire designed for control, which translates in the gravel world to higher overall speed. In developing this tire, Zipp began with a speed-carrying chevron center-tread pattern that transitions to an inverted soccer cleat design, then added XC-style knobs on the edges that offer the ability to dig in when you need it. And, amid all this, durability was crucial. The tire's casing and bead-to-bead puncture protection strip navigates the fine line between supple and stiff so that grip and performance do not suffer while making an incredibly durable gravel tire. The tire's 40mm width was carefully selected to be most effective with its tread pattern while also fulfilling riders' evolving preferences for wider tires during gravel events and off-pavement riding. It's just what you need for gnarly, all-day riding. It performs exceptionally well with Zipp's widest and most versatile 700c rim, the 303. - High-performance gravel and adventure tire - Aggressive cornering side knobs for excellent control - Fast-rolling center section - 30-65 psi - Tubeless Ready, tube compatible - Hookless compatible - ETRTO 40-622 (700x40c) - 120 TPI - Tan sidewall - Aramid bead-to-bead puncture protection that is very resistant to sidewall cuts - Hookless compatible - Weight: 480g
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip. - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$25.99 - $60.99
The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. The exclusive 3C Graphene compound structure places 3 unique compounds where you need them most, adding to the performance. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center scales are ramped, providing a fast rolling leading edge, yet sharp effective braking and cornering edges - Exclusive 3C compound construction featuring Graphene compound technology - File-tread Gravel and Cyclocross race tire, designed for a range of conditions
$25.99 - $60.99
Corsa inspired tread design, for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth Corsa inspired center rolls fast, while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking. - Three compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip - Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance - Corsa-inspired smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance - Gravel tire designed for paved surfaces and hard-pack terrains - Side tread “scales” provide dependable bite through corners, and when braking
$54.99 - $59.99
- Urban tire with road tread pattern - 5mm thick anti-puncture protection layer
$44.95 - $59.95
Continental’s Mountain King CX reigns over muddy cyclocross courses thanks to its deep profile and open spacing between center and side knobs. This, combined with its Black Chili compound, large volume, and aggressive side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent rolling efficiency.
The P ZERO Road offers a slightly thicker tread base for increased puncture protection. - 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - EVO compound
The Race King is a hearty tire that wants to be raced. Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, the Race King is ideal for hardtails and full suspension race bikes. A voluminous carcass gives great self-damping qualities, while the low-rolling tread pattern keeps the speed up through the turns and down the straights. - Continental's Tubeless Ready tires have been re-engineered to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump - Fast-rolling cross-country dry-conditions tire - World XC Championship-winning tire - Ideal for XC and 4X racing
$25.00 - $47.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
$33.75 - $45.00
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
$37.00 - $45.00
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
$29.76 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
Page 1 of 4 Next page